24 Jan ICT and Marketing Internships
Endelea is looking for ICT and marketing interns or volunteers to support its digitalisation objectives in Lira, Uganda. As an intern you will be included in our day-to-day Marketing and ICT developments and operations and you will conduct independent project tasks in your area. The ideal preparation for a job with social impact. You will work at both our offices in Uganda and Belgium but also from home (arrangements to be discussed).
- Education – You are a master’s Marketing or IT student and can do an internship for 1 to 6 months.
- Relevant experience – You preferably have experience with the international field, young people and/or training projects.
- Socially committed – Social impact and entrepreneurship are not unknown to you.
- Language skills – You speak English well or maybe even fluently. This way you can communicate smoothly with all your Ugandan colleagues.
- A unique experience – You can count on an exciting time with the African colleagues. You become acquainted with the unique NGO world;
- Support from the team – Your colleagues will guide you through everything and are always ready to help you.
- You will also be given the opportunity to work independently and take initiative;
- We definitely reimburse all your travel expenses.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org